Glioblastoma Navigator a SUPERMIND to fight glioblastoma … all together, patients, caregivers, specialists and artificial intelligence..
For Patients and their Caregivers
- Glioblastoma Navigator will be a system where you can anonymously enter your location, data on your high-grade glioma with related characteristics and mutations, the therapies followed and where they were carried out and the significant events with their related outcomes during the course of the disease .
- A place where receive suggestions on the nearest specialized centers where to go for specific therapies, information on active clinical trials and personalized advice on the treatment path to be evaluated together with your team of doctors.
- A useful service for viewing the history of your high-grade glioma with all the necessary information to share with your doctors.
For Doctors and Researchers
- Glioblastoma Navigator will be a system for collecting data on an order of magnitude higher scale than those available in a single hospital or specialized centre, providing opinions on specific cases, recruiting patients with suitable characteristics for clinical trials in preparation or in progress.
- As a sort of virtual trial Glioblastoma Navigator will allow the application of machine learning algorithms on available data to discover any correlations that may prove useful and improve the standard of care in the future.
- A video tutorial for Patients and Caregivers is available here: Patient/Caregiver How-To.
- A video tutorial for Specialists is available here: Specialist How-To.
- For further help and support request on how Glioblastoma Navigator works, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.